The heartbeat of life.
Music has the power to move, shake, and break me. Music can make you light, can make you cry, can fill your soul. It seems like I’ve always had this insatiable appetite for music. I love instrumental music, indie/folk music, dance beats, classical and especially worship music. Each type of music is special in its own way, but worship music brings me close to the heart of my savior, brings me peace and fills me with life.
So I will share with you 2 playlists, just the songs I am listening to as of late!
The first:Great beats for all:
- “Lasso” by Phoenix
- ”Tigthen up” by Black Keys
- ”Awake My Soul” by Mumford and Sons
- ”Between Two Lungs” by Florence and the Machine
- ”Bound to You” by Christina Aguilera
- “Enchanted” by Taylor Swift
The second: A Worship Playlist:
- “Holy” by Jesus Culture
- “Freedom Reigns” by Jesus Culture (their latest album!)
- “Came to the Rescue” by Hillsong
- “Carbon Ribs” by John Mark McMillan
- “Come to Me” by Kari Jobe
- “You’re Beautiful” by Phil Whickham
So there is the list, I hope you are blessed!